This map of Asia, created by Johann Ulrich Muller in 1702 and published in Frankfurt, showcases various regions of the continent with remarkable detail. The illustrated areas include:
- The Asiatic part of Turkey, featuring the city of Aleppo.
- Arabia, with its notable cities Mecca and Medina.
- Persia, highlighting its capital and residence city of Isfahan.
- East India, encompassing the Indian subcontinent.
- The vast region of Great Tartary.
- The Chinese Empire, presenting its capital city, Beijing.
- The islands scattered throughout the Ionian Sea.
Muller's map offers a fascinating representation of Asia during the early 18th century, providing valuable insights into the geographical understanding of the continent at the time.