The First Printed Map of Pittsburg.
Schematic map of the Pittsburg and Fort Duquesne area, printed during the French & Indian War.
As noted on the Maps of Pennsylvania website:
This woodcut map has sometimes been called the "first map of Pittsburgh," since General Forbes' army seized control of the Forks of the Ohio and renamed it "Pittsburgh" in November, 1758. Apparently, within three months, a horseman got to Philadelphia and a ship from there reached London. The map identifies several sites as given by the number key at the bottom, and is accompanied by a short article with extracts from the letters of General Forbes. . . . The small fort 3) on the map probably refers to Fort Prince George, constructed by a small force of Virginians under command of Captain William Trent in 1754, while 2) refers to the French Fort Duquesne. Another possibility is that the small fort is Mercer's Fort, constructed to house troops between the destruction of Fort Duquesne and the building of Fort Pitt. There were apparently no Indian villages right at the Forks, but several up and down the three rivers are named. The most substantial was Logstown, 10) on the map.
The first edition of this map is very rare on the market, this being the first example we have seen.