Sign In

Forgot Password Create Account

The Imperial Orthodox Palestine Society (Russian: Императорское православное палестинское общество), was founded in 1882.

The Society s a scholarly organization for the study of the Middle East. Following the Russian Revolution of 1917, the society was renamed the Russian Palestine Society (Russian: Российское Палестинское Общество) and attached to the Academy of Sciences of the USSR.  Its original name was restored by the society on May  22,1992.


Archived