Scarce folding map of Dallas, issued in 1911, in Dallas, by the city's foremost mapmakers, Murphy and Bolanz.
The map covers downtown Dallas, extending as far north as Highland Park (Beverly Drive). The map has a letter and number key for locating street names.
The map highlights Dallas's massive growth between 1900 and 1910, noting that the population had grown from 42,638 in 1900 to 92,104, an increase of 116%. Today the Dallas-Fort Worth metro population is over 7.5 million.
The map is signed in the matrix by Theodore Schauseil.