Detailed map of the area west of Common Street, which is now Winthrop Square and the location of the Freedom Trail, Training Field and Soldier's Monument.
The lands owned by Gardiner Green are shown. The map is described on the verso as
The map was drafted by Boston Surveyor S.P. Fuller on October 19, 1825.
The note below Fuller's signature identifies the area of the survey as 24,484 (sq feet?), less 1,187 square feet apparently "given to the City on widening the street.."
Names given on the map include:
- E. Francis
- J. Carleton
- S.A. Shurtleff
- J. Lloyd
- Gardiner Green