Detailed map of Berkeley, California, published by the Berkeley Board of Realtors.
The map provides a nice overview of the city, with important features highlighted in red, including:
- Street car lines (red lines)
- Railroads and interurban lines (red lines)
- Main Railroad Lines (broken red lines)
- Train Stops (red dots)
- Fire Houses (red circles)
- Schools (red blocks)
- Parks and Playgrounds (shaded red boxes)
The lands of several important early landowers are identified, including:
- Catherine Schmidt
- Domingo Peralta Homestead (2)
- Property of M. Kellogg
- V & D Peralta Rancho
- White and Driver Tract
The the University of California and California Institute for the Deaf, Dumb and Blind is shown, as is the Hotel Claremont Tract to the south.
Some dampstaining and soiling. Minor loss along several folds, most notably at the right margins.