Rare separately published map of the northern part of of the Circle of Upper Saxony, published in Paris by Jean Beaurain.
The Upper Saxon Circle was an Imperial Circle of the Holy Roman Empire, created in 1512.
The circle was dominated by the electorate of Saxony (the circle's director) and the electorate of Brandenburg. It also included the Saxon Ernestine duchies and Pomerania.
The map is apparently quite rare. We have been unable to locate other examples at auction or in dealer catalogues.