The Redwood City Waterfront, with the East Bay in the Distance
Fine early lithograph of the once prosperous town of San Gregorio, on the San Mateo Coast between Pescadero and Half Moon Bay.
The view shows the house of a "J. B. Harsha," along with the old Fairview Church slightly further inland. The scene is distinctly pastoral, with saddled and unsaddled horses and large fields.
This work originally appeared in Moore & De Pue's 1878 Illustrated History of San Mateo County.