- Antique Maps
- United States
- New England
- [New York, Boston, Charleston, Delaware River to...
Detailed set of Revolutionary War era harbor plans, based upon larger maps of the period, including New York, Boston, Charleston and Philadelphia.
Each of the plans in turn is based upon separately issued large format plans by Faden.
- Antique Maps / United States / New England / New England
- Antique Maps / United States / New York / New York City
- Antique Maps / United States / New York / New York State
- Antique Maps / United States / Mid-Atlantic / Mid-Atlantic
- Antique Maps / United States / Mid-Atlantic / New Jersey
- Antique Maps / United States / Mid-Atlantic / Pennsylvania
- Antique Maps / United States / Southeast / Southeast
- Antique Maps / United States / Southeast / South Carolina
- Antique Maps / North America / North America
- Antique Maps / Caribbean & Central America / Cuba
- Antique Maps / United States / New England / Boston
[Theater of American Revolution / 1776] A Map of the Country round Philadelphia including Part of New Jersey New York Staten Island & Long Island
Scarce Revolutionary War map of the region from the northern part of the Chesapeake and the mouth of the Delaware to Long Island, including all of New Jersey and most of Long Island and Delaware, along with parts of Maryland and Pennsylvania.
Price: $ 450.00
Design Map of Sea Cliff Grove, Glen Cove in Oyster Bay. Long Island.
This antique map of Sea Cliff Grove, Glen Cove, Long Island, New York, published by Fredrick W. Beers in New York in 1873, is a detailed and comprehensive representation of the town at the time of its creation. The map shows coastal points on Long Island Sound and Hempstead Harbor.
Price: $ 145.00
Nova Anglia, Novum Belgium et Virginia
Quite Possibly The Most Important Map of the Northeast & Mid-Atlantic Published in the First Half of the 17th Century.
Price: $ 6,500.00
[Florida Keys, Cuba, Bahamas, Cayman Islands] The Island of Cuba with part of the Bahama Banks & the Martyrs . . .
Finely old color example of Robert Sayer's chart, published in this West India Atlas.
Price: $ 2,400.00
Die Staaten von New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Delaware & Virginia. 1850.
Marvelous regional map, which includes insets of New York City, Philadelphia, Niagara Falls, Albany, Pittsburgh and the Baltimore/Washington DC area. A marvelous example of the fine, precise German engraving style of the mid-19th Century.
Price: $ 125.00