- Antique Maps
- United States
- The Trail of Lewis and Clark 1804 - 1806
The Trail of Lewis and Clark 1804 - 1806
Publication Place / Date
Manchester, N.H. / 1945 circa
29 x 15 inches
All of our maps are authentic antique maps, printed or drawn on or about the date shown in the description. In rare instances when we offer facsimiles, we will specifically describe the map as a later facsimile and include the date of publication. Certificates of Authenticity are available upon request. Simply mention your desire to receive one in the Notes section at checkout.
Fast, Global Shipping
Last year we shipped over 4,500 antique maps to more than 50 countries. Maps are shipped Monday through Friday year-round. If an order is received before 2 PM PST, we will ship the order that day. If an order is received after that time, we will ship the next day. We ship maps either flat in custom packages or in specially ordered thick tubes. Shipping rates are provided as part of the checkout process.
Decorative map illustrating the Lewis & Clark expedition, issued by American Pioneer Trails Association in Connection with 1945 National Commemoration Honoring the Explorers of America.
- Antique Maps / United States / Plains / Plains
- Antique Maps / United States / Southwest / Southwest
- Antique Maps / United States / Rocky Mountains / Rocky Mountains
- Antique Maps / United States / Pacific Northwest / Oregon
- Antique Maps / United States / Pacific Northwest / Washington
- Antique Maps / Curiosities / Pictorial Maps
- Antique Maps / United States / California / California