A view of the the Spui in the center of The Hague (Spui in Den Haag).
The image includes the bridges over the canal, a coach at the left, and canal boats at the center. The Great Orphanage (het oude Weeshuis in het Spui) appears on the right. In the distance, the Nieuwe Kerk appears on the left side of the image.
The map is drawn from the optical print by Adolf van der Laan, after Daniel Marot from about 1719.