Fort Kasimir (New Castle, Delwarare) on the Delaware River -- Later Taken By the Swedes and Renamed Trefaldigheet (Trinity Fort)
Scarce early image of Fort Kasimir, which was originally constructed by the Dutch, but later taken by the Swedes, improved and re-fortified and re-named Trefaldigheet.
The fort was located at the present location of New Castle, Delaware, which was then called Sandhocken. The image appeared in Kort Beskrifning om Provincien Nya Swerige uti America. . . , published by Holm in 1702.