Scarce map of Cleveland, Ohio, issued by the Cleveland News Company in 1898.
The map goes as far east as Glenville, East Cleveland, and Euclid Heights. In the west, it goes to Brooklyn Township.
The map is hand-colored by wards, with additional differentiation of "Street Railways" and "Steam Railroads".
The map was copyrighted and lithographed by A.H. Mueller of Philadelphia.
Folding map. Minor toning, more noticeably at the upper edge.