- Antique Maps
- United States
- New England
- Rome, Watertown & Ogdensburg Railroad and...
Rome, Watertown & Ogdensburg Railroad and Connecting Line / Bird's-eye View of the Tourist Idea Route From Niagara to the Sea.
Publication Place / Date
Buffalo / 1897 circa
22.5 x 7.5 inches
All of our maps are authentic antique maps, printed or drawn on or about the date shown in the description. In rare instances when we offer facsimiles, we will specifically describe the map as a later facsimile and include the date of publication. Certificates of Authenticity are available upon request. Simply mention your desire to receive one in the Notes section at checkout.
Fast, Global Shipping
Last year we shipped over 4,500 antique maps to more than 50 countries. Maps are shipped Monday through Friday year-round. If an order is received before 2 PM PST, we will ship the order that day. If an order is received after that time, we will ship the next day. We ship maps either flat in custom packages or in specially ordered thick tubes. Shipping rates are provided as part of the checkout process.
Rare promotional map of Rome, Watertown & Ogdensburg Railroad.
Includes several dozen vignettes promoting tourism and commerce in the region between Buffalo and the Atlantic Coast of New England.
- Antique Maps / United States / New England / Maine
- Antique Maps / United States / New England / Massachusetts
- Antique Maps / United States / New England / New Hampshire
- Antique Maps / United States / New England / Vermont
- Antique Maps / United States / New York / New York State
- Antique Maps / Curiosities / Pictorial Maps