Large antique hand-colored lithographed folding map of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, initially published by Krebs & Brother in 1869, here in an edition updated to 1880 by J.R. Miller.
The map is hand-colored and numbered by ward. It extends as far east as Wilkinsburgh, and as far west as Brunot Island. In the lower-left corner is an inset plan of the Bellevue neighborhood.
Evidently very rare; we were unable to find any examples of any edition of the map in OCLC.