Sign In

Forgot Password Create Account
Description

Antique map of Denver, first published in 1901 by S.W. Baxter, and then republished by C.N. Hoover, again in Denver, in 1905.

The map extends to Arlington Park in the southeast and the present-day Potter Highlands Historic District in the northwest.

Many street names are listed on the map itself, and those that could not be fit in the image are included around the margins.