Antique map of Fargo, North Dakota, published by E.J. Henriques in the city in March of 1910.
The map is quite detailed, featuring the names of the Additions, as well as the outlines of the original town. The Index in the lower-right corner has 42 items, among them schools, hotels, churches, and other public buildings.
The campus of the North Dakota Agricultural College is shown to the northwest of the city. That is now North Dakota State University.
The map promotes W.J. Lane Co. Real Estate and Loans Fire and Tornado Insurance.
The map is evidently quite rare. We find no examples in OCLC.