Rare 2 sheet map of Southwestern China, from Shanghai to Hong Kong, Macao and Canton, published in London by William Allen.
The map includes a number of smaller insets, including:
- Hong Kong and its Anchorage
- River Woo-sung to Shang-Hae
- Mouth of the River Woo-sung to Shang-Hae
- Killon Harbour and Merope Bay Formosa
- River Min to Fow-Chow-Foo
- Amoy Harbour
- Channels leading to Ting-hae incuding Kweshan Islands
- Mouth of the Yung-Kiang Leading to Ningpo
- Harbor of Ting-Hae
The chart is prepared John Walker, who was geographer to the English East India Company and printed by William H. Allen & Company.
The map is extremely rare. OCLC locates a single example of this 1850 edition of the chart (Tuebingen University Library).
British Library holds a copy of the 1843 edition.
National Library of Singapore holds a complete 1847 edition. Boston Public Library has the upper sheet only of the 1847 edition.