Detailed map of West Africa, showing explorers routes in the region.
The map shows the expeditions between Muni River Region (Equatorial Guinea) to Koanza River Region of northern Angola.
The map shows the routes of the following explorers:
- 16th & 17th Century Missionaries
- Tuckey & Smith 1816 route )Congo)
- Livingstone 1854 route (Angola)
- Du Chaillu 1856-1865 ( Ogooué River region)
- Bastian 1857 (Ambriz-San Salvador)
- Walker 1866-73 ( Ogooué River Region)
- Compiegne & Marche 1874 ( Ogooué Region)
- Bastien 1873 (between Congo and Quillu)
- Gussefelt 1873-74 (same)
- Lenz 1874 (Muni)
Minor toning at folds.