Fine large plan of Krakow, published in 1847 by Alexander Kocziczka, surmounted by the coat of arms of the Holy Roman Emperor.
Kocziczka's plan depicts Krakow from Czarna Wies and Nowa Weis to Podgorze and from the Upper Silesian - Krakow Railway to the Krakus Mound.
The Urban center of the town is highlighted with darker shading. A key at the bottom of the map locates 25 points of interest, including churches. The map also locates the roads to Breslau, Warsaw, and Lublin.
Eighteen locations in surrounding communities are also identified. In the town of Podgorze, across the Vltava River, 11 sites are numerically identified.
The map is very rare on the market. We locate 3 examples (National Library of Poland, the Bibliothèque Nationale de France, and the Kriegsarchiv (War Archive) in Vienna).