Fine birdseye view of Hazardville, Connecticut by O.H. Bailey & Co. of Boston.
Centered on the Scantic River, the town inlcudes Main and School Streets. The key identifies the homes of prominent residents and churches, as well as:
- Hazardville Institute
- Public School
- Post Office
- Works of the Hazard Powder Co.
- Bridge Lumber Mill and Powder Keg M'f'y . . .
- Gordon Bros. Hardware
- J. Law & Co Iron & Wood Powder Kegs & Canisters, etc.
- Bridge Bros & Co. General Merchandise
- Charles G. Tiffany, Carriage Manufactory and Dealer in Paints, Oils, Glass & C.
- Hazardville Hotel
Restorations in blank margins at top and bottom.