Fine large format map of Croatia and Krajina, which appeared in Kipferling's rare Atlas des Österreichischen Kaiserthums, published in by the Kunst und Industrie Comptoirs in Vienna in 1805.
The map was issued shortly after the Venetian Republic in 1797, with its possessions in eastern Adriatic becoming the subject of dispute between France and Austria. The Habsburgs eventually secured them (by 1815) and Dalmatia and Istria became part of the Austrian empire, while Croatia and Slavonia were under Hungary.
The borders of Zagreb, Varaždin and Križevci are marked, as well as Primorye, the Generalate of Varaždin and Karlovac, the Banuskrajina and their regiments, which formed the Croatian military Krajina.
In the lower left corner of the map the engraver Franz Thade Müller is credited.