Detailed map of Puerto Rico, prepared by the Adjutant General's Office, Military Information Division.
The map includes significant Topographical material, roads,and many place names. The key identifies:
- US Forces (American Flag)
- Spanish Forces (Red Flag)
- lines of the US March shown in red
- the lines of the US Reconnaissance shown in dashed red lines.
- USD Militarty Telegraph and Telephone stations
- Towns Occupied by the US troops and scouting parties
- Battle sites.
Chains of commands shown at top. Inset shows islands of Culebra and Vieques.
The map is scarce. This is the first tme we have offered it for sale.