Rare plan of Turin published during the Napoleonic wars in Northern Italy.
The map the city, naming streets, markets, buildings, parks and boulevards, in the center Place Imperial and Place Napoleon.
The nearby surrounding with parks, streets and the River Po.
Turin, like the rest of Piedmont, was annexed by Napoleon and became part of the French Empire in 1802. The city thus became the seat of the prefecture of Po Department until the fall of Napoleon in 1814, when the Kingdom of Piedmont-Sardinia was restored with Turin as its capital.