Illustratrated promotional pamphlet for Banning, California, with a fine Automobile map of Southern California.
The map is drawn by Paul M. Entenman. Topography shown with hachures.
The pamphlet includes 15 pages of text. Interior illustrations include the map, plus over 40 pictorial illustrations, including:
- Several Birdseye Views
- Banning Airport, with Aircraft image
- St. Boniface Indian School
- Ocean to Ocean "Paved Highway" Arch
- Images of Idylwild and Palm Canyon
- Images of Banning's Sanitariums
- American Legion Speedway
- Banning Theater