- Antique Maps
- Delineatio Indiae Orientalis quaelumen dabit...
Delineatio Indiae Orientalis quaelumen dabit hisce itinerarijs
Publication Place / Date
n.p. / 1660 circa
9.5 x 12 inches
All of our maps are authentic antique maps, printed or drawn on or about the date shown in the description. In rare instances when we offer facsimiles, we will specifically describe the map as a later facsimile and include the date of publication. Certificates of Authenticity are available upon request. Simply mention your desire to receive one in the Notes section at checkout.
Fast, Global Shipping
Last year we shipped over 4,500 antique maps to more than 50 countries. Maps are shipped Monday through Friday year-round. If an order is received before 2 PM PST, we will ship the order that day. If an order is received after that time, we will ship the next day. We ship maps either flat in custom packages or in specially ordered thick tubes. Shipping rates are provided as part of the checkout process.
Scarce map of East Asia and the Indian Ocean, extending from Japan and Korea to the Caspian Sea and the Persian Gulf.
The map is centered on the Indian Ocean.
- Antique Maps / World / Indian Ocean
- Antique Maps / Asia / East Asia / China
- Antique Maps / Asia / East Asia / Japan
- Antique Maps / Asia / East Asia / Korea
- Antique Maps / Asia / India
- Antique Maps / Asia / Southeast Asia / Southeast Asia
- Antique Maps / Asia / Southeast Asia / Other Islands
- Antique Maps / Asia / Central Asia & Caucasus