Early and highly detailed map of Tulsa, Oklahoma, drawn by George E. Ellis & H.S. Sanders and endorsed by the Chamber of Commerce.
One of the earliest maps to show the community of Red Fork, west of the Arkansas River, which was annexed in 1927 and Carbondale, which as annexed in 1928.
Partial cadastral map showing lot lines and ownership data. Includes indexes and radial distances in 1 mile increments.
Cover includes advertisements. On cover: "This map shows street guide index, house numbers by hundred blocks, all points of interest, public buildings, street car and bus routes, etc."
OCLC locates 1 copy (UW Milwaukee).