No Subject

Hello:

A GREAT NEW MAP BOOK!!!

We will be shipping Tom Suariz' new book

<Early Mapping of Southeast Asia>

in late Nov/early December. This is a superb book with great scholarship and
additionally it is a large, beautiful book, hundreds of illustrations, many
in color. 12 x 9 inches, 280 pages, hardcover, sewn, color DJ.

Regular retail will be $65.00 plus shipping (it is a heavy book, shipping
weight about 5 pounds) but I will take advance orders UNTIL NOVEMBER 10 ONLY
at a special price of $59.00 postpaid in USA only.

If you want the book at this special price, send me a check for $59.00 made
payable to

G.B. Manasek, Inc
P.O. Box 1204
Norwich VT 05055

NO PLASTIC, NO REFUNDS on this pre-delivery deal.

Frank Manasek
G.B. Manasek, Inc

www.antiquaries.com