Available: Stereo Comparagraph/Stereometer

  • Subject: Available: Stereo Comparagraph/Stereometer
  • From: Papa5@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 18:45:46 EDT

I have available for sale the following piece of equipment:

Stereo-Comparagraph/Stereometer
Mfg by: Fairchild Camera and Instrument Co, NY, NY
Model: 210
Serial No. 48-134

I know very little about it but from what I can observe it's in excellent
condition. It's in its original Corps of Engineer wooden box and comes with
what appears to be another set of lenses.

I would appreciate any leads or information you might have.

Thanks,
COL(Ret) Joe Papapietro
US Army/Corps of Engineers