***SPAM*** Question about Item -- Respond Now

  • Subject: ***SPAM*** Question about Item -- Respond Now
  • From: "eBay"<aw-confirm@ebay.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:34:46 -0500

eBay eBay sent this message to you .
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Question about Item -- Respond Now

eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member through My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address.
 Question from missbey65
missbey65( 2218)
Positive feedback: 99.9%
Member since: Nov-26-99
Location: hyogo-ken, Japan
Registered on: www.ebay.com
Item: L'arc-en-Ciel 3" music single CD HONEY J-Rock POP (290019051009)
This message was sent after the listing closed.
missbey65 is the buyer.

 I need to find out what is hapening with my wining product.
You promised that after i send the money you send the goods asap .

Is this a fraud?
Please let me know right now otherwise i will contact the autorities !!!

Respond to this question
Respond Now
Thank you,
eBay
Details for item number: 290019051009
Item title: L'arc-en-Ciel 3" music single CD HONEY J-Rock POP
Item URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290019051009&sspagename=ADME:L:AAQ:US:1
End date: Sunday, Aug 27, 2006 17:39:04 PDT
Marketplace Safety Tip Marketplace Safety Tip
It is unsafe and against eBay rules to offer to buy or sell directly using the My Messages forwarding system without winning the item on the eBay Web site.

Participants in these 'outside of eBay' transactions lose their ability to use eBay purchase protection programs and feedback. We strongly advise recipients of these email offers to report them to eBay. Learn more about trading with confidence.
Is this email inappropriate? Does it violate eBay policy? Help protect the Community by reporting it.