REMOVE wiz_net@msn.com

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient you are prohibited from acting upon, printing,
copying or distributing it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by e-mail and delete
this e-mail from your system. It is possible for data conveyed by e-mail
to be deliberately or accidentally intercepted or corrupted.  We are
unable to accept any responsibility for any breaches of confidence which
may arise through use of this medium.  Whilst we make every effort to
ensure that this e-mail is  free from viruses, this cannot be guaranteed.
We recommend  that you scan all e-mail for viruses with appropriate and
frequently updated virus checking software.