JE Woerl

  • Subject: JE Woerl
  • From: Barry Lawrence Ruderman <blr@raremaps.com>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 22:19:23 -0700

Can anyone assist with bibliographic information regarding JE Woerl, who
seems to have produced a scarce map of the United States (Die Vereinigten
Staaten Von Nord-America)litographed by B. Herder in Freiburg c.1835-40.
Map size is 19x26 and would appear to have folded into an 6.5x4 inch book
or case originally, although the copy I have before me has been re-laid on
new linen.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Barry Lawrence Ruderman		6141 Soledad Mountain Road
Old Historic Maps & Prints		La Jolla, CA  92037
blr@raremaps.com			Phone: (619) 551-8500
http://www.raremaps.com		Fax:   (619) 456-4095