Mercator's World, Vol. I, Number 1

  • Subject: Mercator's World, Vol. I, Number 1
  • From: "New World Maps, Inc." <maps@sover.net>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 17:32:45

If you may be in need of Mercator World's first issue, Volume One, Number
1, there is a copy available on eBay.

The URL for this site is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?View
Item&item=27217075

Please let me know if you have any difficulties reaching the site or desire
further information.

Also please note that, in addition to our ongoing mail order business, we
also have hundreds of maps available for sale at our gallery in The Shops
at Ellicott Mills, Ellicott City, Maryland...and we will exhibiting our
maps at the Vermont Antiquarian Book Fair in Manchester, Vermont, on
October 4, and at the Miami Map Fair in Miami, Florida, February 5-7, 1999.

Sincerely,

Charles R. Neuschafer
New World Maps, Inc.
Apple Hill Road
Bennington, VT 05201-9544
(802) 442-2846
E-mail  maps@sover.net
Member International Map Trade Association

P.S. The home address for the eBay site is http://www.ebay.com