Re: Scanning and maps

  • Subject: Re: Scanning and maps
  • From: Oxclove <oxclove@ulster.net>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 98 12:48:26 -0500

-- [ From: Oxclove * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Digital cameras work wonders...but will also require some monkeying in
printshop in order to balance out the values.  (I also have the Canon A-1
and its the best but when it comes to Web work, I prefer to work as directly
as possible and not spend extra money developing film).  Either way you go,
be sure you have a zipdrive on your computer otherwise your hardrive will be
clogged up in no time! Good luck---Anna Oxclove