RE: Show Equipment

<For an upcoming show, I'm looking for a couple of those wooden
<display racks
<(the 'V' shaped ones that sit on the floor) that hold 20 or 30
<large maps. I
<don't know what their technical name is (if they have one). Does
<anyone have
<a source they can recommend?

Hi, Neil,

They're called print bins. I've just been on the same search and found a big
spread in prices. I finally found really reasonable prices and what looks
like good quality at a place called Gibson Displays. Check out their Web
site at http://www.gibsondisplays.com. They also recommended a maker of
vinyl sleeves in Bellingham, WA, called Joe the Tailor. He makes them by
hand with either white or black chipboard liners and black or white binding.
His phone number is (360) 671-1465.

Liz Oakley    WALKING TREE PRESS
PO Box  871,  Pleasant Hill, Oregon  97455, USA
Tel: + (541)744-1773 / Fax: + (541) 744-5950 /  SAN 299-5751
LizOakley@WalkingTree.com   http://www.WalkingTree.com

The Mercator Atlas of Europe: Richly illustrated, large-format
book and 17 exquisite unbound facsimile maps from the long-
lost 16th-century atlas, tucked into an elegant gold-stamped
linen portfolio and emerald green slipcase.

<