Re: Reply Function

  • Subject: Re: Reply Function
  • From: "Far West Trading Co." <farwesttc@sisna.com>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 00:16:21 +0000

All;
 I like the option of replying to all or replying to the sender only.
It does take some getting used to if you are a regular Maphist user and
accustomed to that system. I am sure that some replies have been
ommitted that were intended for the list. Regular users will adjust to
it with a reminder of the protocols that are in effect. It is not that
complicated to remember that a Reply:Mail goes to the sender only, and a
Reply:All goes to the list. I think it is a nice feature. We should
leave things as they are and remind everyone knows how the list works.
I hope this is applicable to all users.
Myron West
 Far West Trading Co.