Reply Function

  • Subject: Reply Function
  • From: Barry Lawrence Ruderman <blr@raremaps.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 22:10:38 -0700

I note there have been a number of posts without replies.  I suspect that
is because most people are not aware that the reply function is set up to
reply to sender only, not to the list.

Maphist, by contrast, is set up to reply to the list.

A quick poll.  Do people want reply to list as the primary reply function
or reply to sender.  I know some folks liked the change from maphist, but I
suspect it may also be supressing dialogue.

Always trying!

Barry Lawrence Ruderman		6141 Soledad Mountain Road
Old Historic Maps & Prints		La Jolla, CA  92037
blr@raremaps.com			Phone: (619) 551-8500
http://www.raremaps.com		Fax:   (619) 456-4095