Re: (no subject)

  • Subject: Re: (no subject)
  • From: Barry Lawrence Ruderman <blr@raremaps.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 19:20:29 -0700

I received the following e-mail.  Anyone wishing to respond is weclom to do
so:

BeechMtnTown@SkyBest.Com

Question Follows:

>I have a map that is from somewhere in the U.K., that states it is an
>R.A.N. original.  Do you have any further information on what that
>means?  Thank you.  Seth Lawless

Barry Lawrence Ruderman		6141 Soledad Mountain Road
Old Historic Maps & Prints		La Jolla, CA  92037
blr@raremaps.com			Phone: (619) 551-8500
http://www.raremaps.com		Fax:   (619) 456-4095