Koeman Atlantes Volume 1 of 10

  • Subject: Koeman Atlantes Volume 1 of 10
  • From: "pierre joppen" <swaen@iaehv.nl>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 16:59:41 +0000

Greetings  Map Traders,

Volume one ( of 10)  the completely revised edition of Koeman's
"Atlantes Neerlandici" is now available.

We warmly recommend this virtually new edition of Professor
Koeman's bibliography of terrestrial, maritime and celestial atlases
and pilot books, published in the Netherlands up to 1880 to our
users.

Now with more than 1000 illustrations and full descriptions of all
the maps and frontispieces.

Please have a look at
http://www.swaen.com/koeman.html

I. Folio atlases by Mercator, Hondius and Janssonius..
 Please have a look at some sample pages.
http://www.swaen.com/koeman.html

Order accepted
http://www.swaen.com/orderkoe.html

The following volumes will be published in the next 8 years.
II. Folio atlases by Blaeu
III. Various atlases from the 16th and 17th century (a.o. Ortelius,
De Jode, Van den Keere, the Epitome, the Caert-Thresoor, the Atlas
Minor etc. IV. Town Books by Braun & Hogenberg, Blaeu, Janssonius
a.o. V. Composed Atlases (Visscher, De Wit, Valk & Schenk a.o.).
VI. Atlases of the 18th century. VII. Pilot guides up to c. 1650
(Waghenaer, Blaeu a.o.)
VIII. Pilot guides and sea-atlases after c.1650 (Goos, Doncker a.o.)
IX. Van Keulen's sea-atlases and pilot guides
X. Atlases of the 19th and 20th century.

Price volume I: Hfl. 750. (appr.$ 375) Only by subscription of
complete set. Excluding shipping: The Netherlands HFl. 12.50 - Europe
HFl. 30.00 - USA and other parts of the world HFl. 60.00
Excluding applicable BTW/VAT (6%) Payment by VISA / Mastercard /
American Express.
Volume 1 now available (Please have a look at some sample pages.)
http://www.swaen.com/koemanpages.html
other 9 volumes planned for the next 8 years.

Please go to the special ORDERFORM and Volume I will be mailed out
immediately.
http://www.swaen.com/orderkoe.html

Thank you,
Pierre W.A. Joppen
Paulus Swaen Old Maps & Prints
http://www.swaen.com
Email: paulus@swaen.com
Tel.: +1 (727) 5968734
Fax:  +1 (727) 5968734
Please visit our Gallery offering 700 items for sale.
http://www.swaen.com/osindex.shtml