Map Collector Series

  • Subject: Map Collector Series
  • From: "Paul Dyson" <pauldyson@erols.com>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 09:05:33 -0400

Thanks to those of you who so promptly responded to my post yesterday.  I
was not clear enough in my request which was not for the regular issues of
the Map Collector but for #29 and #30 of the Map Collector Series/Circle
intermittent special publications.  Both these issues contain Africa
information that I am seeking.

Paul Dyson
McLean VA