Updating catalogues

  • Subject: Updating catalogues
  • From: "Robert Putman" <putmap@wxs.nl>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 10:52:44 +0100

Dear Maptraders,

I have updated my catalogues on :

The Americas, Australia, Guyana, Iberian peninsula, Indochina,
Mediterranean, Northern  Asia, Pacific & Pacific Islands, Philippines,
Portugal, Açores & Madeira and West Africa & Canarian.

I am in the process of updating my 72 catalogues of maps of all parts of the
world and adding a photograph to the description of each map (c. 1500).
I have on purpose chosen for a medium quality of the photographs to shorten
the time of downloading. The picture gives rather a general impression as a
support of the description than a detailed image of the map.
As you will understand this project takes some time, in the meantime a
photograph of the maps not yet illustrated in the catalogues can be sent on
request.

With best regards

Robert Putman

Robert Putman Antiquarian Books & Maps
P.O.Box 70084, 1007 KB Amsterdam, The Netherlands
TEL: (3120) 6701.700  FAX  (3120) 6700.350
E-mail: putman@putmap.com
Web site: www.putmap.com
VAT: NL 051.024.172.B.01