Re: Map Collectors' Circle

  • Subject: Re: Map Collectors' Circle
  • From: "E. H. Timothy Whitten" <EHTWhitten@ehtw.demon.co.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 18:37:42 +0100

To Valerie Scott:   I don't have the particular issues of Map
Collector's Circle you request, but I do have duplicates of Issues 21,
22, 49, and 90 if you should have need of them at some time.

--
Dr. E. H. Timothy Whitten, Lower Bonehill Farm, Widecombe-in-the-Moor,
Near Newton Abbot, Devon TQ13 7TD, U.K.