Map Collectors' Circle

  • Subject: Map Collectors' Circle
  • From: Valerie "G." Scott <gp86@dial.pipex.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 98 08:38:35 GMT

Is there anyone out there with Issues 82, 97 and 107 of Map
Collectors' Circle for sale? If so, please offer them to me with a
note of their condition.
Can I also invite people whose names are not on our mailing list to
let me know if they would like to receive our quarterly list
of books for sale. This includes new titles, established titles, our
own publications, and secondhand and antiquarian books available. We
also run a website at http://wwwmapcollector.com
Our Autumn list will be published next week.
We are also preparing the new edition of "Tooley's Dictionary of
Mapmakers" and welcome any corrections, additions, comments etc. This
work should be of value to anyone remotely connected with early maps
and their collection so please contribute.
And, finally, can I take this opportunity to wish this new commercial
list success for the future. All these new methods of communication
are a challenge and open up untried avenues for business.
Valerie Scott
Map Collector Publications Ltd.
48 High Street
Tring
Herts HP23 5BH
England

Tel: (0)1442 824977  Fax: (0)1442 827712
E-mail: gp86@dial.pipex.com