AGS 1M Maps of Hispanic America

  • Subject: AGS 1M Maps of Hispanic America
  • From: baytext@islandnet.com
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 17:06:07 -0700 (PDT)

I note that we're feeling our way to a list protocol. I hope this complies:

I'm looking to acquire copies of the first or "provisional" edition of the
American Geog. Soc of NY 1:1 Million series of maps of Hispanic America
published variously in the late 1930s-early forties. Not all of 'em, just
the ones that cover the Amazon basin.

Not the sort of thing usually handled by antiquarian map dealers, I know,
but libraries sometimes dispose of duplicates. And if not this list, then
who??

Thanks,

Michael Layland