requests for info

A couple of requests for help:

1.  Where do I start to get approximate values for a mixed collection of
atlases, mainly American and Canadian, 1900-1970?

2.  I'm trying to find information about a Canadian artist, Stanley
Turner, who did animated maps during and after WW II.  He did a series of
maps of theatres of war for public information that I am particularly
interested in.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Dave Goforth
Laurentian University, Sudbury ON