What about Globes?!

  • Subject: What about Globes?!
  • From: HcTunison@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 21:33:30 EDT

Perhaps this is self-evident, but MapTrade should, in my opinion, be about
maps AND GLOBES.  Plus, armillary spheres, orreries, tellurians.  And I gather
for that matter celestial charts are to be included.....

Of course the definition of maps itself can be expansive or limited.
Presumably it includes antique separately issued maps, pocket maps, maps in
books (I assume), wall maps, and atlases.  How about 20th Century road/gas
company maps?  How about new maps?  Is MapTrade supposed to be about
antiquarian maps only????

Anything I left out?????  Any comments?

George Glazer
Dealer -- Antique Globes, 19th Century American Maps
28 East 72nd Street
New York, NY   10021

212 535 5706
Fax:  212 988 3992