Re: Fw: Purpose of this forum

  • Subject: Re: Fw: Purpose of this forum
  • From: Helen Glazer <glazergallery@home.com>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 08:59:21 -0400

The message came to me as black type on a white background, but the font
was very small.  One possibility is that the sender's email program is
set to send messages in HTML.  This causes havoc with some mail programs
that aren't set up for HTML.  I'd suggest that anyone with Netscape
Communicator 4.0 go into your Preferences/Mail & Groups/Messages and
uncheck "By default, send HTML messages."

--Helen Glazer
hglazer@home.com