Re: Fw: Purpose of this forum

  • Subject: Re: Fw: Purpose of this forum
  • From: Manasekinc@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 14:07:56 EDT

This is a bizarre message - it had a dark blue background and was virtually
impossible to read. Had I really tried, I could have read it, but life's too
short to deal with this kind of silliness.

I've never gotten a dark blue backgrounded message before, but if the object
is to communicate, why make it virtually unreadable?

To unsubscribe to this mailing list, simply send an
email to majordomo@raremaps.com with
unsubscribe maptrade
in the BODY of your message.