Ireland

  • Subject: Ireland
  • From: Peter van der Krogt <pvdk@delftnet.nl>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 11:41:13 +0200

This is a question for Maptrade:

From: "Catherine Cronin"
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 22:08:57 -0700

I have an original map of Ireland dated 1910. Have you any wayof knowing the value.
It is in very good condition.I also have it framed,Is that the best way to preserve it.
Look forard to hearing from you.
Thank You
Eileen Cronin

<<<<

Visit the MapHist WWW page
<http://kartoserver.geog.uu.nl/HTML/STAFF/krogt/maphist.htm>

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Dr Peter van der Krogt
Map Historian, Explokart Research Program
Faculty of Geographical Sciences, University of Utrecht
P.O. Box 80.115
3508 TC UTRECHT, The Netherlands
<http://kartoserver.geog.uu.nl/HTML/STAFF/krogt/krogt.htm>
e-mail: p.vanderkrogt@geog.uu.nl and pvdk@delftnet.nl
Fax +31 15 212 6063
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PER ANGUSTA AD AUGUSTA YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY